Occupational Therapy Services
– Outpatient Occupational Therapy services are provided at the clinic with one on one direct care. Parents or caregivers are required to attend to ensure the highest quality of therapy and carryover at home.
– Online or “teletherapy” sessions are available for parents and children.
– Consultation services are available for families, schools, preschools, churches, playground developers/builders, camps, toy manufacturers, and more…
– Specialty small group services.
– Home gym design and consultation services.
– Education seminars and lectures focusing on child development, sensory processing, arousal modulation, how those challenges can affect behavior, and what we can do do help.